001. Beginnings. 002. Middles. 003. Ends. 004. Insides. 005. Outsides.
006. Hours. 007. Days. 008. Weeks. 009. Months. 010. Years.
011. Red. 012. Orange. 013. Yellow. 014. Green. 015. Blue.
016. Purple. 017. Brown. 018. Black. 019. White. 020. Colourless.
021. Friends. 022. Enemies. 023. Lovers. 024. Family. 025. Strangers.
026. Comrades. 027. Parents. 028. Children. 029. Birth. 030. Death.
031. Sunrise. 032. Sunset. 033. Too Much. 034. Not Enough. 035. Sixth Sense.
036. Smell. 037. Sound. 038. Touch. 039. Taste. 040. Sight.
041. Chains. 042. Name. 043. Wind. 044. Ash. 045. Blood.
046. Star. 047. Heart. 048. Diamond. 049. Club. 050. Spade.
051. Water. 052. Fire. 053. Earth. 054. Air. 055. Spirit.
056. Breakfast. 057. Lunch. 058. Dinner. 059. Food. 060. Drink.
061. Winter. 062. Spring. 063. Summer. 064. Autumn. 065. Sharks.
066. Rain. 067. Snow. 068. Lightning. 069. Thunder. 070. Storm.
071. Broken. 072. Fixed. 073. Light. 074. Dark. 075. Shade.
076. Who? 077. What? 078. Where? 079. When? 080. Why?
081. Dream. 082. Glass. 083. Gods. 084. Men. 085. Monsters.
086. Choices. 087. Life. 088. Lesson. 089. Work. 090. Home.
091. Equinox. 092. Solstice. 093. Tomorrow. 094. Yesterday. 095. Birthday.
096. Alternative 097. Luck. 098. Gamble 099. Past. 100. Future.
Current status of my life is I still do not know whether I shall be in Oxford next year or if I shall be moving to London. The Oxford postgraduate application system mocks me at every turn.
Having finished my Quantum mechanics mini project (looking at the inverse problem of scattering theory, for anyone who cares) I spent most of the past few days procrastinating, this post I fear my be part of that. I ensured to hand the thing directly into the hand of my supervisor, and quite frankly I'm astonished that he hasn't emailed to tell me he's lost it yet (of course that most likely means he's just not going to tell me that he's lost it).
Thursday night saw the completion of Yukikaze with bluegoo- lent curtosy of monarda-if. This proved to be a very touching story of the love triangle between to men and their fighter plane. There were many silly names, such as an alien race called the JAM from the planet Fairy, but very shiny animation.
Saturday was LARP, run by yours truly, in which the theoretical "good guys" went round the city torturing people for information. Including one guy ending up with a scar in a place you really don't want to know about. I do rather love the way in the White City that parties will generally resort to the quickest and most unpleasant means of doing things without a second thought. Was excellent fun, even if most of the handling of the logistics of a terribly complicated plot was down to the-teflon-monk, rather than myself.
Sunday I was in London with my folks attempting to pick out wedding clothes. After approximately three hours of shopping I think I finally picked out something that I liked- and actually fitted to boot. On the plus side I did get a very nice free lunch at Abeno, the Okonomoyaki (sort of best described as a Japanese omelette) restaurant.
Today though I have been productive. In that I walked all the way into college and printed out some past examination papers. Having had both my holepunch and stapler disappear to the place where lost things go I went and bought new ones so that I could file away all this terms work and problem sheets. Maybe tomorrow I will actually do some of them...
Edit: That would be the Angel and Greyhound on the grounds of the Elm Tree, having apparently closed down.
Edit: Perhaps I should clarify, since several people have asked me in person that I mean this sunday coming (the 26th) rather than Sunday gone.
Secondly seen as Maelstrom falls on easter weekend first event next year I'm unlikely to make it. I'm currently debating the relative pros and cons of buying a downtime ticket- currently £15 seems like a lot to spend not to get anything tangible from it.
Given my current track record of being known as the "player slayer" GM, I feel it necessary I ask: Which PC should I kill on the last campaign game?
Should I buy a downtime ticket for next Maelstrom event (if it emerges that my parents want me to visit for the easter weekend)?
Anyway, have a week of bone ideleness before the inevitable chaos that is coordinating fresher's week. Joy!